Thanks to Phyllis Zimbler Miller, co-founder of Miller Mosaic, LLC Marketing for this One Lovely Blogger Award! Thank you, Phyllis.
As per the rules, I’m now required to share 7 things about myself, then pass the award on to 7 others.
Honestly, I’d forgotten how boring I am, but, what the heck, here goes:
1. Posting my thoughts without editing makes me extremely nervous, and that’s why I hate instant messaging and texting.
2. Believing “You Reap What You Sow” is the foundation for everything I do.
3. I’m for banning Daylight Saving Time. It doesn’t save time, it just guarantees winter blues!
4. I live a quiet, uneventful life for the most part, and cannot tolerate even a smidgeon of stress in my life, yet–the more chaos in my protagonist’s life, the better.
5. For the first 43 years of my life, I was a night person. One day I decide to switch, and I haven’t looked back. So–the next time somebody tells you being a night person is in their makeup, don’t believe them.
6. If I could only change one thing about myself, it would be that I not be this sensitive. Seems to me it has never served me well.
7. I write mostly dark suspense thrillers, yet–I plan on writing a children’s book next about an eagle! Never in a million years would I have believed that 10 years ago!
There they are — seven “shares” from me. Now look at the rules below for posts from future lovely bloggers.
- Thank the person who gave you the honor.
- Add the Lovely Blogger Award image to the post.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass the award onto seven nominees.
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees.
My 7 nominees are:
(Nominees, know that you don’t have to participate if you don’t have time. But keep in mind that these awards are a great way for your reader to get to know you better)