Your privacy is important to Joylene Nowell Butler. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Joylene Nowell Butler collects, and the ways in which Joylene Nowell Butler uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at <a href="http://www.freenetlaw.com/">http://www.freenetlaw.com</a>
Personal information collection
Joylene Nowell Butler may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website information obtained via the use of Google Analytics;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website for the purpose of accessing free or purchased products and/or services;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website monetary purchases and submissions of documents for review;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name and email address); and
- Any other information that you send to email@example.com or via https://www.joylenebutler.com.
Using personal information
Joylene Nowell Butler may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website (with your written permission);
- Send to you products that you purchase or receive for free;
- Supply to you services that you purchase or receive for free;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Joylene Nowell Butler discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Joylene Nowell Butler may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Joylene Nowell Butler will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Joylene Nowell Butler will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers (hosted with Bluehost).
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Joylene Nowell Butler is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.